Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

First Confession

Forgive me, it has been over 8 months since my last blog. A lot has happened since I moved to Sacramento. I am working full time at an office supply store. Sometimes I work 4am, 6am, or 8am shifts and always 40+ hours a week. I couldn't stand not having air conditioning, among the many other things wrong with my car so I saved up as much as I could and bought a car that would be safe and economical for me to drive in all of this traffic. I am going to meet with a counselor sometime in the next month, not sure which school yet, to see what classes I need to take to start my prerequisites for the nursing program. There's no denying how much I want to be a nurse, although I could easily finish my AA in business, also. Well, it is now 5:22am and I need to leave for work. Till next time, enjoy the cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment