Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Washer & Dryer

After getting home from work, it was cold and cloudy out, but not raining so I put on my boots and a cute sweater. Jordan and I left to get food at In and Out and then to the grocery store. It ended up actually being sunny while we were eating food, and grocery shopping but by the time we had checked out it was absolutely pouring outside. We sat by the doors of the store for a couple of minutes debating whether or not we should wait it out or just make a run for it. We ran! We were probably only out there for about a minute and by the time we got all of the bags in the car as fast as we could and shut the doors we were drenched! It looked as though we had been swimming. I got home, stripped off all of my soaked clothes, and hung them over the shower curtain rod. Wish we had a dryer. I love the rain, but I think I need to find my umbrella. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment