Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shake It!

Love when I finally get a chance to come home, put on some booty shorts, and sweat it out! If I keep this up I will have no problem fitting into my already-tight Halloween costume! Been working on cardio, abs, and legs. My diet is pretty normal except I've cut out any and all fast food, have been drinking as much water as possible instead of filling up on calories, eat a greek yogurt everyday, and no candy what-so-ever. I would say that my inspiration for all of this is the lovely and talented R&B singer, Ciara. Most of all, her song and music video Like A Boy has really inspired me to be the best to my abilities physically. She is just a fantastic dancer, singer, and she's pretty lean. Love it! My exercise regime mostly consists of doing about 20 lunges on each leg, about 50 crunches, and then dancing (going hard) for about a half hour to 45 mins. I work up a pretty good sweat and can actually feel my muscles working and burning which is a great feeling. Tomorrow I might include playing DDR into the regime. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment