Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Spice!


Had an amazing day yesterday with my sister, her husband, and my nephew! They came down, we hung out a bit at Mom's house, then we drove out to the Stanley Lane Pumpkin Patch in Napa, CA. which we do every year, it's kind of our tradition. After that we went to Browns Valley Pizzeria and found out their power was out. They told us they could still make pizzas, though, which made us happy. Us ladies had salad bars with our pizza and it was absolutely delicious! Lettuce, Garbanzo Beans, Kidney Beans, Cucumber, Tomatoes, and sunflowe seeds... just the way I like it! Drove over to Starbucks after that and I treated them to coffees. We ordered a tall pumpkin spice latte with salt for me, a grande peppermint mocha for Kyle, and a grande caramel macchiatto for Crystal. Soo yummy! All in all it was a fantastic start to this beautiful season with my siblings and nephew. I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment