Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fright Fest




My sister, brother in-law, and nephew ca
me down to Napa yesterday. We met at China House, ate some delicious food there, and decided from there to go to Marine World to see what Fright Fest is like. We got there and it was a bit crowded. We got inside the park and there were zombies walking around, a blood fountain, and other Halloween creepy type things. We walked over to the kid's section of the park and saw some characters like Daffy Duck, Wiley Coyote, Bugs Bunny, among others. They were standing around in areas for kids to take pictures with and afterwards the kids would get a piece of candy from them; it was pretty adorable. Issac went on some rides for the first time! He absolutely loved it! A few of the rides I would say he was too young for, but next year he will be all set and we'll have a blast. I hope they end up getting season passes like my brother, mom, and I did this year. Overall, it was a fun day and I can't wait to see them this coming Saturday for their Halloween party!

1 comment: