Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Apt. 90

Sitting here alone in the apartment, waiting to make dinner for Jordan and I. We finally got the internet up and running today. There really is nothing to watch on t.v., I think we should save money by getting rid of the cable. Got my bed in this weekend and got to sleep in it for the first time last night, was so good! I'm really starting to like having Trinity around because now we have COCKROACHES! Stupid apartment. Oh, and the people next door are terrible. There are like 30 people that go in and out all day long, blasting music in the apartment until 11pm, and then fighting and yelling until 3 in the morning. Next time it happens I'm calling the cops, I would really like to sleep through the night. At least I can have the windows open without anyone seeing inside because we're on the top floor. Hoping that my sissy, Kyle, and Issac come to visit within the next couple weeks. I should have the apartment put together by that point. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment