Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

Square Spaghetti

Tomorrow I will be getting up early to get my hair done by the beautifully pregnant Lettecia Marie. She always does her hair so cute and her makeup is perfect. I just can't wait for her to touch my hair, it'll make me fall asleep. After my hair and makeup are done, I'll be coming back to the apartment and putting on my full costume. At about 10:00am Jordan and I will be leaving to go to the airport where I will be dropping him off before his flight to Colorado. After I cry my heart out because I won't see him for a week and a half, I'll be driving down to Napa to pick up my mom, brother, and cousin hopefully. We'll be driving to my sister's house for her Halloween party where there will be tons of food, and drinks, and partying!!! Gunna be a fun Saturday with the family. Can't wait to see everyone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment