Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nursing School!

I just wanted to take some time tonight to let everyone know what the donations I've been talking about will actually go towards. I know I haven't really explained it, so here is the approximate breakdown!

Tuition: $36 per Unit x 77 units = $2772
Fees (including but not limited to) uniforms, textbooks, supplies, travel to and from school: $2000
Salary I may lose from not being able to work full time: ~$300/month

So, overall, from what I can estimate, the grand total of Nursing School may cost me $8400, if not more.

Please, if you have any sympathy, have been in my situation, or just want to see a great person do great things, donate to my Nursing School Fund. Your caring will not go unrecognized or unneeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment