Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

TIFFTIA

Six months ago, April 21st to be exact, I ordered a custom license plate from the DMV that they said would only take about twelve weeks (three months) to be delivered to the DMV office of my choice. I chose the Napa office and have been waiting ever since for a notification that my plates have arrived. Finally being fed up with the DMV's incapabilities and waiting an entire six months for a sign that they have my plates, I called the 1-800 number and spoke to someone at the main office. She then realised it had been six months, called the Napa DMV, and found out that they do have my plates but for some reason I was never notified. She couldn't tell me how long they have had them for but she did set me up an appointment on Monday at 9am to pick them up. I bought my new car in July and have waited almost four months, not having any plates, for this day to finally come! Now everyone will see me coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment