Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hot Apple Cider

I believe it's about 65 degrees outside, I just got home from work about an hour ago and am sitting in my jammies drinking cider. I'm not sure what could make this any better except having more of my family and friends around. I appreciate everything and everyone who is close to me and anyone who has been there for me no matter what. It's amazing to have friends who you don't need to talk to everyday to know they're there for you.

On a completely separate subject, I bought an office chair at work on clearance that was originally $150 and I got it for $12. I am super proud of myself!

Also, I sent in my transcripts a couple of weeks ago to the Department of Real Estate along with my check to take the California Real Estate Exam (?). I figured I might as well put my training to good use and try to make a little more money so I won't have to work as much and can finally go back to school. I would do anything to just go to school full time for 2 years, finish my degree in Nursing, and live a happy life. What dreams may come, I suppose.

1 comment: