Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

UP

Just woke up from my first technical night of living with Jordan. Not terrible in the least bit. We had taco bell for dinner, and watched Black Swan which was sooo weird, and then Family Guy/American Dad, oh and made him an OKCupid account haha. Went to bed around 2:15ish and now I'm awake! The couch really isn't bad at all, and Trinity was only crazy a couple times. Need to take a shower and get ready to go to Target for groceries/supplies. Hoping that tonight Jordan and I can go to work together so we don't lose our parking spot. Parking is absolutely ridiculous around here. Still like 50% of the assigned parking is empty and the guest parking is full. I just don't get it. Alright I should jump in the shower so we can go do things!

No comments:

Post a Comment