Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today is totally Saturday

I thought today was Sunday. Woke up this morning with a sore throat :-/ which totally sucks! Will probably be going through some more of my stuff today to see what I do and don't want to bring to Sac. Am gunna have to go over to my mom's to see how much stuff I can fit in her garage. I really just need to fit my bed in there because everything else I can bring and put in Jordan's apartment for the time being. I totally start work next week, so I need to call Kevin on Monday and let him know I can start Wednesday or Thursday. I wonder if anyone at CVS cares enough that I'm leaving to like throw me a party or anything? I know we've thrown some for other employees. Going to Vallejo with Alex today to get some Pho! I am so excited for the delicious to be in my mouth! And maybe it will make my sore throat feel better. Ugh this sore throat is killing me!! My legs and butt feel pretty good today, a good sore. I think that the Bum Bum is actually working!! At least the before and after pics on their website and facebook make it look like it does. Alright I guess that's all I have for now.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment