Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday, Sunday.

I think I got around nine hours of sleep last night so I'm pretty happy about that! It's 10:30am right now and I don't work until 6pm. Have no idea what I'm going to be doing today. Tonight I will most likely be driving to Sac after work and staying at Jordan's place so that tomorrow we can pop into the apartment manager's office and have her show us the two bedroom, which I'm excited to see. Umm, on another note I originally wanted this blog to be maybe for me to write down my dreams every morning after I wake up, but I havent been able to remember them lately. I think it may be due to this illness. So, until I can remember them again this will be for regular, old fashioned blogging. Oh yeah, and I miss talking to Colin. kthxbai

OH and im gunna start my BRAZIL BUTT LIFT today!! woooo booty!

No comments:

Post a Comment