Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Today is definitely Sunday

I ran out of cream cheese. Thankfully I had just enough for my nicely burnt english muffin. Again, no mail today which means that the netflix movie I've had sitting next to me for the past week will not be getting sent back today. Laundry is almost done and Alex wants to get lunch. Wondering if I want to go or stay home and pack/sort more stuff. Only 23 days until I fly out to NH which will be very super exciting. Tomorrow is my last day at work so I will be getting about 5 hours of sleep tonight between closing and then opening tomorrow. I can't wait to move in with Jordan in the next couple of weeks. Finally am going to live with someone who can clean up after themselves. I just really hope the parking situation doesn't suck... I might rent a spot from another apt person who isn't using theirs because I've seen a lot of empty spaces there. Anything to not have to park across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment