Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Explorers

Oh how I hate any other insurance company other than Geico. Have been waiting for the guy who hit me's insurance to get a hold of either me or Geico and what do they do? Geico calls them twice, leaving messages. Explorers MAILS me a letter with information to get into contact with them which is bad customer service already, they should have just called me. So thats a couple days down the drain waiting for snail mail. Then when I finally get around to calling them in my busy schedule, they dont even answer and again we leave a message... I absolutely love that when you call Geico someone picks up EVERYTIME! 24 HOURS! They're pretty much amazing. So fuck any insurance where you have to go through an 'agent' because theyre obviously too busy with theyre own lives to call someone back! <3 Geico.

No comments:

Post a Comment