Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

FINALLY

a moment to blog! I am sitting here in the living room of the Foster home, for the last night that I will ever stay in this house. Tmrw I am grabbing as much of my stuff as I can and store it at my moms or at the apartment. In approximately 16 days from today (sunday) I will be flying to NH. So soon it's crazy. My new job at Office Depot is really easy and everyone there is super nice, it just doesn't pay well enough. Either one or the other, right? I can't even remember the last time I've blogged because I've been so busy. Watched a movie called Going the Distance tonight which was absolutely hilarious, then drove to In and Out because I was starving and that was amazingly satisfying. What else... will call Geico tomorrow whenever I get a free moment to once again ask them when I will be getting paid out for the damages on my car. I no longer wonder why I always lost toys, books, memories whenever we'd move from house to house as a kid... It's because my mom probably threw anything she could away so we wouldn't have to pack it! Moving sucks like a bag of dicks. Can't wait to be back at the apartment tomorrow even though I'll miss Sydney,.. her birthday is Monday. She will be five years old already!! Such a big girl. I officially like living in the area that I do even though the parking situation sucks. There is a Chili's, Outback, Panera Bread, Chipotle, Jamba Juice, Red Lobster, Buca di Beppo, Applebees, Ihop, Chic-fil-A... and that's just on the same street as me within a mile not counting fast food places. It's awesome. I really hope that I find a phlebotomy job soon!! I know that February will be a much better month for me though, I just know it. Okay it's officially past 1:30am and I'm gunna pass out. More packing to do tomrorow! Night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment