Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Strongest

My days are long, and my sleep is short. I wake up early, usually an average of 7am on most days, and I go to bed late, also I'd say maybe an average of 11pm. I am getting enough hours of sleep, the full eight as most people would say, so that isn't a problem. I go to school five days a week, Monday through Friday, and I also work. The last month I was working about five days a week, but now that I've moved over to Villagio I'll only be working about three to four days a week, giving me slightly more free time. And when I say free time I mean time to do homework. I'm constantly at a running pace and am really looking forward to summer. Although, I really wanted to have summer classes so I could knock a few out of the way, it will be a nice change of pace. I really want to be able to spend more time with Tyson, family, and friends. I'm actually kicking off summer starting May 31st by flying to Colorado for my first vacation with my bestie Jordan. Should be fun times! Now it's time to finish my Macroeconomics project about current events and my Business Law paper arguing both sides on whether to keep 'Under God' in the pledge of allegiance or not by noon before going to work tonight 3p-1130p. Go me!

*Only the strongest will survive*

No comments:

Post a Comment