Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Backwards Natural Selection

People/the human species in general never cease(s) to amaze me with their stupidity. Whether it's grammar, nutrition, health, or basic knowledge about anything I just can't believe the things that come out of people's mouths sometimes. No wonder this country is going down the toilet. There's an entire generation born after 1990 that can't seem to spell the word "and" correctly. There have been countless occasions where I've been in class and someone raises their hand, only to have a question (using the word 'question' to describe what I hear you say is, in itself, questionable) that isn't even in the form of a complete sentence. It's like listening to a mentally retarded person talk about Business Law or Macroeconomics. Here's an example of a question I heard in class the other day: "In 1789, like, why didn't they just use the, like, train, or like something?"....1) Why are you saying 'like' so much? 2) THERE WERE NO TRANSPORTATION TRAINS IN 1789! The train, as a means of transportation, was invented in 1822 by George Stephenson. 3) How the hell did you get into college, let alone graduate high school? 4) How could anyone possibly employ you? If I were to even need the services of the establishment where you work, and I had to listen to you say ANYTHING, I would laugh, walk away, and find someone competent.

Unfortunately I don't have time to finish this rant, I need to get ready for work. The more you know!

1 comment:

  1. stupid people can be enjoyed, it just requires a sense of perspective and a lot of imagination.but all in all i would still have to say "i hate the ignorant" for it is a life choice for them.

    ReplyDelete