Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 25, 2012

All I Want Is The World

Sometimes I feel like I'm serving time in prison by living with my family. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to do it. I have to sleep on the couch, with earplugs in because nobody knows how to respect someone's whose sleeping. While trying to do my homework the television is on, there are multiple people around the house talking as loud as possible, not even realizing (or caring) that I have to study or read. There's no privacy in this place. I am living out of a dresser, a few things in my brother's closet, and a backpack. I never know where any of the things I need are, they're either thrown away or shoved in a drawer somewhere. I just can't wait to live alone again, to move away and NEVER look back. I want to cook my own foods, and drink tea in absolute silence without ever being disturbed. I miss being able to walk around my house naked or listen to music whenever I'd like. Truer words have never been spoken, I am counting down the days until I'm gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment