Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Love Letter

I don't know how I can eat oatmeal every single morning and never get tired of it. Just plain oats, water, and sometimes a teaspoon of honey. So delicious! With cereal you have to wonder if the milk is still good, and then you're spending $5 on a box that only gets you maybe 5 bowls of cereal. Oatmeal is $1.42 and last me weeks, if not months. It's always filling, is probably one of the only things that can hold me over through my morning classes, and it's good for you! It provides your body with fiber, carbohydrates, and tells your body that you're awake and to start metabolizing! Thanks oatmeal, you're the best.

Love, Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. 5 bowls of cereal out of a whole box? How big are the bowls you're using?!? Lol. :p Jk good for you and your oatmeal. Leaves more cereal for me. : D

    ReplyDelete