Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Kittahs Suck!

When I was younger, maybe about nine or ten, I absolutely loved cats! All animals really at that point. Now that I am older and I live with someone else that has a cat, I am realizing how much I DON'T LIKE CATS. So, to help everyone else understand why I feel this way, I will be jotting down a few reasons:


  • They poop in the house and your entire house will smell like cat poop.
  • They shed their fur on EVERYTHING. Even in your food.
  • They scratch anything they can, especially the brand new office chair you just bought.
  • They think they're always hungry and act like they're starving every time you walk into the kitchen, even though their food bowl is overflowing.
  • All night long they will meow at your bedroom door to wake you up, but when you open the door they run away hissing at you.
  • They don't understand a single word that comes out of your mouth. Especially the word 'no'.
  • They try attacking anything that moves like the bottoms of your pajama pants as you walk past them.
These are only some of the reasons I don't like cats. There are reasons I don't like some other animals, as well. I'm not biased against cats, just happens to be the topic of this very early Saturday morning. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment